Cynn Yrs

ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW DASH

12th June
 

Trust me, i'm fuming.
Reason is because of the person that gave birth to me, is acting up again.
All those negativity that i've to face them throughout my whole life.
I had enough. Really.

Family.
People always says that blood are thicker than water.
I wish that my family is somewhere i could turn to. A bomb shelter from everything.
A safety port that i can actually feel safe in. 

 
 It's not the first time that i'm feeling shit in this family.
Not the first time! I never felt safe enough.
Since young, never was the time my turn to feel love. 
It's alright! I suck it up all on my own.
I seek love out there, you rejected.
I seek attention out there, you rejected.
You rejected me, partly because of my biological father.
It's tested and proven. I remind you of him.
You dont wish to face me, the stupidest mistake you ever made in your whole life.
 
   Today, you're calling out everyone of us. 
Because of Wifi. Wifi?! Omg.
Gawddammit, 90% of the whole world is using Wifi.
95% of the kids are actually playing online games, facebook, surfing the net.
And now the whole family has to go through the "family meeting" because of a bloody god damn Wifi.
 
Face it, if not you'll forever be unhappy about this.
 

Written by me at 9:46 PM | 0 Alien{s}