Cynn Yrs

ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW DASH

5th May

It's been quite a while since I last blog in~
Had been quite busy over the past few days as I had already started working at QWSC!
Today was reporting day.
Get to see zhabor and smoke one stick with her before going off.
 
Friendships.
How many of my friendships are true? How many of my friendships are mutual? How many of my friendships would last for years to come?
I understand the pain of being alone when you needed someone. And that's when a friend's companion will be best. There's a friend of mine, who's in trouble. I'm stuck between whether to help or to not. I don't want to be taken for granted.
 
Whichever way, I was feeling a lot better after I talk to love on the phone.
Maybe I shouldn't feel bad being unable to help my friends. Because when I needed help, they don't feel bad for not being able to help me too.
Well, harsh but truth.
 
I miss honey so much today. She was so busy the whole day.
I can't wait for the weekends to come. Being only able to spend time with her once a week is torture.
Yes. Torture. We're in love, hello~ How can I stand being only able to see her once a week?!
 


Nawwwwwwwwww :( I miss her, very very very much.

Written by me at 8:44 PM | 0 Alien{s}